About bar5+sub5+2 mr 1 speakers for rear

2»

Kommentare

• Hello AlinD,

I asked my colleagues again if they know of such a problem. Unfortunately, we do not know the effect to date, not even with other TV manufacturers.
    You can test the whole thing without CEC, but then you have to connect the klang bar via the digital sound input and you have to switch on the sound bar manually and adjust the volume.

• Hello Michela about klang mr1, they lack power, i can do anything to hear then better or there is nothing i can do even on any settings? As volume i have center 0, fronts +2 , rears +9 ..

• Hello AlinD,

if you haven´t already the newest Software for the mr1 you can find a new Software on our Website.
    With this Software we raised the volumelevel and i think this should help you out.

Here you can find a quick description how to perform the update.

• Disconnect the loudspeaker from the power supply, disconnect the cable.
    • Format a USB stick in FAT32 and copy all 6 files from the zip file: "MCU_2.036" to the USB stick.
    • Remove the bottom cover from the speaker and connect the USB stick. - Press and hold the "WPS"
      button on the bottom of the speaker.

• Restore the power supply and plug in the cable.

• Wait until the indicator on the top of the speaker flashes red and release the button.
    • Wait until the loudspeaker has restarted, the indicator on the loudspeaker then lights up white.
    • Unplug the power cable and remove the USB flash drive.
    • Restore the power supply.
    • To check the update, you must call up the MCU version via the Play-FI app in the settings, in
      the system via the Info. The version from the update file must be displayed.
  • @Hannes schrieb:
    Hello AlinD,

if you haven´t already the newest Software for the mr1 you can find a new Software on our Website.
    With this Software we raised the volumelevel and i think this should help you out.

Here you can find a quick description how to perform the update.

• Disconnect the loudspeaker from the power supply, disconnect the cable.
    • Format a USB stick in FAT32 and copy all 6 files from the zip file: "MCU_2.036" to the USB stick.
    • Remove the bottom cover from the speaker and connect the USB stick. - Press and hold the "WPS"
      button on the bottom of the speaker.

• Restore the power supply and plug in the cable.

• Wait until the indicator on the top of the speaker flashes red and release the button.
    • Wait until the loudspeaker has restarted, the indicator on the loudspeaker then lights up white.
    • Unplug the power cable and remove the USB flash drive.
    • Restore the power supply.
    • To check the update, you must call up the MCU version via the Play-FI app in the settings, in
      the system via the Info. The version from the update file must be displayed.

Helo Hannes
    I check again on my Play-Fi in settings:

Version 8.2.0.6881 (Play Store)
    Play-Fi Speaker - Living Room Alin
    Wi-Fi Connection: TP-LINK_2DFE_5G(5GHz),38
    CAP: 508.2.0.045
    MCU: 0.094
    ID: 247419

Also i can not set up Home Theater tho when i started 1st to pair i do that and when i hear sound by Play-Fi i get from all speakers ( soundbar+woffer+rears). Tho as i said up, the rears are very low.

• The MCU 0.094 is a very old version. You must update the system as described above!

• AlinD
    bearbeitet January 2023

I did exactly like that: usb FAT32 (with 6 files on him) update red full then red flashed, i release the button, then white flash then white full. Unplug the cable, and remove the USB
    I didnt that now for the klang mr1
    Result:

Version 8.2.0.6881 (Play Store)
    Play-Fi Speaker - Living Room Alin
    Wi-Fi Connection: TP-LINK_2DFE_5G(5GHz),38
    CAP: 508.2.0.045
    MCU: 0.094
    ID: 247419

Exactly same.

Normal, on your updates on soundbar klang_bar5_mr_v94.zip after update i will need to see on my soundbar display: MV094_AV110 HV016 DV1.73.01.13 TXV0.27 _RXV00_EU
    When i purchase the soundbar, who sell it update it and i check it now again and i see that i have on the soundbar display: MV094_AV110 HV016 . TXV0.27 _RXV00_EU

I need to reinstall the updates on soundbar aswell or?

I remove the play-fi and install it again?
    Or i need to pair other way then WDAL? You have on below the msg i receive back then from Michael.

Ps: i dont see on my wi fi Play2Device26D1F5 on my phone settings at wi-fi phone
    (mabye if i remove play-fi i will see it again on my option on wi fi ?)

Edit:

Michael

December 2022 Report
    Hello AlinD,

the mr speakers and the klang bar5 mr have different software versions. For the mr speakers, MCU V2.036 is the current version. Klang bar5 mr the V0.094. If the mr1s are only paired with the sound bar via WDAL 2.0, you will only see the klang bar5 mr via Play-Fi in the network.

• Quote: " If the mr1s are only paired with the sound bar via WDAL 2.0, you will only see the klang bar5 mr via Play-Fi in the network."

That is also correct and wanted. In this constellation, the mr1 are effect speakers and not multi-room speakers.

• AlinD
    bearbeitet January 2023

So then all its ok? even with the updates from my soundbar where i can not see: DV1.73.01.13 on the display but only .
    About klang mr1 i purchase it for rears on soundbar but the volume its very low. I can hear them only if i go next to them. On my living room i have the distance from the speaker to the center of sofa 110cm.
    I can hear then also with the soundbar on 60cm thats on the side of the sofa. If i stay on the middle i will not hear anymore.

• It always depends on the source. In your constellation are the mr1 effect speakers. This means that you will only hear something if the sound engineer planned something for the rear. What is your surround source?
    Didn't use youtube for that. The videos are usually stereo only, no matter what the video description says.
    A good surround example is e.g. The Equalizer 2 at Netflix. The last half hour has very good effects.

• AlinD
    bearbeitet January 2023

Well ok music i play with play-fi from phone. I dont have netflix. I have HBO Max.
    I can also play from TV with usb and music on it mp3 or play from youtube or cast from PC with Plex.
    On my TV (who have everyting: DTS, Dolby Atmos) i can see on the display of the soundbar (depends on the movie source) : DTS, Dolby Atmos (ex Games of Thrones) , Dolby sourround, PCM Audio (100% its from channels signal that i receive from the one that give cables TV on all Romania- DIGI)
    The rears on the back of the soundbar its small (there is Large, Small, Off)
    But still i need to understand also on the soundbar: i dont have all the numbers that i need to see them on the display: MV094_AV110 HV016 . TXV0.27 _RXV00_EU when i need to see MV094_AV110 HV016 DV1.73.01.13 TXV0.27 _RXV00_EU
    Its normal?
    As pair all are paried: soundbar+subwoffer and the 2 speakers rears.

• AlinD
    bearbeitet January 2023

@AlinD schrieb:
    Well ok music i play with play-fi from phone. I dont have netflix. I have HBO Max.
    I can also play from TV with usb and music on it mp3 or play from youtube or cast from PC with Plex.
    On my TV (who have everyting: DTS, Dolby Atmos) i can see on the display of the soundbar (depends on the movie source) : DTS, Dolby Atmos (ex Games of Thrones) , Dolby sourround, PCM Audio (100% its from channels signal that i receive from the one that give cables TV on all Romania- DIGI)
    The rears on the back of the soundbar its small (there is Large, Small, Off)
    But still i need to understand also on the soundbar: i dont have all the numbers that i need to see them on the display: MV094_AV110 HV016 . TXV0.27 _RXV00_EU when i need to see MV094_AV110 HV016 DV1.73.01.13 TXV0.27 _RXV00_EU
    Its normal?
    As pair all are paried: soundbar+subwoffer and the 2 speakers rears.

Well i reset it and update the soundbar and now i have correct: MV094_AV110 HV016 DV1.73.01.13 TXV0.27 _RXV00_EU

• Hello. With my MR1 as rears on the middle of the room i dont hear any sound from them if I sit in the middle of the sofa. if I go to the end of the couch, I can also hear the respective speaker. (I can't hear the other one, but if I go near it it has sound). The distance from the rear speakers to the middle of the sofa is 150cm. The distance from the speakers to the end of the sofa is 90 cm and there I hear the sound from the front and from the soundbar and from the rear speaker (in the area where I sit, that is, if I sit on the left I hear the left speaker. The one on the right is not heard because as the distance I think is too big).In conclusion, if I sit in the middle of the sofa, I can't hear the music from the rear sides because I'm 1.5m away from the left or right. Would it be an option to put them behind the sofa and not on the walls? Or is the sound too low? Although there is a plus from the +9 remote control for both, center +0 and the front speakers from the soundbar +3

• Hello Alind,
    sorry for the late response. If you have already set the level for the two rear channels to +9dB, it is surprising that you cannot hear anything at such a short distance. It can also always be due to the original, how it is mixed. With a DD 5.1 original, you must hear something. Music is primarily mixed in stereo and the sound comes out of the front speakers.

• AlinD
    bearbeitet April 2023

Hello Michael, i check a lot of times and the result is like this: From the wall (where i have the Rear klang mr1 left speaker) i can hear sound Soundbar and rears togheter starting from 0cm (wall) to 90cm (end of the couch) . After, if i go on 95cm i dont hear the rears anymore only the soundbar.
    I sit behind the sofa and to hear the music, I moved from the wall to the middle of the sofa.
    On the soundbar i have the mix sourround that play everything on the soundbar (fronts + center) and rears aswell (also have the multimode on)

https://ibb.co/sCjH5D2 (from the wall to the end of the couch its 90cm)

If you think that normal i need to hear even if i stay on the middle of the couch (150cm) then mabye should I give them to the service in Romania where I got them and have them check? (the soundbar and rears?)

• Hello AlinD,

it is always difficult to judge such things from a distance.
    I would check the system with a defined 5.1 sound. You can find corresponding examples for download in the internet. A stereo template is not a reference.
    If it then also leads to problems from the rear speaker here, which I suspect it will. Then go to the dealer or service provider.

• Hello Michael, i tested now some 5.1 from youtube: Jungle sounds 5.1 and also Dolby 5.1 and works very well i can hear all if i stay on the couch even on middle of it. Well its interesting why on music i dont hear the rears from the middle of the couch. If i go to side i will hear from center (soundbar) and the rear left( for example if there i sit to hear) but i dont hear the other rear. Tho the soundbar have surround mix so that all speaker play togheter when i start the soundbar.

• Hello AlinD,

the problem is what the DSP "conjures" out of the stereo for the rear channels. Depending on the original, this can be quite weak.
    I recommend listening to music in stereo.

Anmelden oder Registrieren, um zu kommentieren.