Klang bar 5 mr + 4 mr3 DTS Critical ISSUE

Hi guys, big problem with DTS audio, no bass, everything is FLAT, voices are really at the back. How is this possible, are you aware of this problem?

Kommentare

• After 3 days nobody would like discuss about his ? Wake Loewe Support !!!!!

• Well, actually this is a community forum and not a direct service forum.
    It's just intended to exchange Loewe users.
    If there are errors or problems, your dealer should be the first person to contact.

In addition, your information is quite sparse.
    What kind of player for DTS and what is it connected to? The corresponding software versions are also important.

• Hello Thank you for your feedback, my system is up to date, I tested with several Player on PC (VLC/MPV/FFPLAY/POTPLAYER) and I come out that DTS is supported but that the equalizers are not adapted, because on the same mode the dolby atmos or surround has much more power.

• AlinD
    bearbeitet 12. July

I have TV TCL 55C835 with mr5 + sub+ mr1 and i dont have any problem with DTS (when i have the source) and also bass its ok meaning i can modify more or less. I have the last update (even before i didnt have problems with DTS or bass.) and last update for mr1 klang

• I believe that the error lies in the configuration of your computer. Have you installed the K-Lite codec?
    Your system probably only plays DTS 2.0.

However, as these are probably pirated copies, I'm off the subject from here on.

• Hi guys, indeed my player on my shield include flat equalizer in auto..... But with my laptop all is correct but i need to choice Speech and no Movie

• New firmware : KLANG5_P_V115, Loewe can you share an update about release note ? Please

Anmelden oder Registrieren, um zu kommentieren.