Klang Bar3 MR and DTS

Good morning
on my Klang Bar3 MR soundbar, if I connected my amplifier to the RCA outputs of the bar to use the right and left speakers of my HIFI system. Everything works very well with Dolby, Dolby HD and Dolby Atmos. It doesn't work with DTS, no sound on the right left speakers. Firmware 086 is up to date and I have the DTS HD message displayed on the sound bar.
What is the problem ?

THANKS

Kommentare

• Hello dodusman,

When a DTS format is played, is there sound through the soundbar and only the left and right channels are missing from your sound system?

Could you please tell us which DTS content you are using and through what it is being played?

You could test whether the soundbar reproduces the left and right channels by turning the slide switch for Front on the back to Off. If the soundbar then reproduces the left and right channels, I would ask you to inform us about it.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Hannes

• Hello Hannes

"When a DTS format is played, is there sound through the soundbar and only the left and right channels are missing from your sound system?"
    -- yes, the central voice and sub works well on Klang Bar3 MR

"Could you please tell us which DTS content you are using and through what it is being played?"
    --The problem appears with all DTS formats (DTS, DTS HD, DTS X,...)
    The blu-ray player is Panasonic and TV is Panasonic, both are Pass through for sound.
    When I watch a DTS movie, the soundbar says DTS HD on front display screen.

"You could test whether the soundbar reproduces the left and right channels by turning the slide switch for Front on the back to Off. If the soundbar then reproduces the left and right channels, I would ask you to inform us about it."
    -- Yes, if I switch for Front on the to OFF, the soundbar reproduces left and right.

And I repeat, every things works with all Dolby format ( 5.1, True HD and Atmos). The problem is only with DTS.

Thank's for your help.

• Hello

Can someone try with his klang bar 3 ?
    I have no answer from Loewe.
    Thank's

• No news from Loewe ?

• Hello dodusman,

sorry for the delayed response.
    Our audio development team is currently investigating your issue and the corresponding configurations. Once we have received feedback, we will get back to you.
    Therefore, I kindly ask for your patience.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Hannes

Anmelden oder Registrieren, um zu kommentieren.