I have a Loewe bild i55 dr+ tv and a klang I sound bar. Will it work with a Klang sub5?


  • Hello IanDibble,

    for the klang sub 5 you need the klang bar5 mr or the klang bar3 mr. The klang bar i is a passive additional loudspeaker for the bild i TV sets.

  • Thanks for your help.

Anmelden oder Registrieren, um zu kommentieren.