Klang bar 5 + mr1 Signalstörung / Schreckliche Töne

anbot360
bearbeitet December 2022 in klang mr 1/3/5

Hallo zusammen,

das nächste Problem mit meiner Klang bar 5+ 2xMr 1 als rear. Es kommt regelmäßig vor, dass die beiden mr1 plötzlich extrem laut sind und stark verzerrte, schrecklich klingende Töne abspielen. Dann hilft nur Kabel ziehen. Alle Geräte haben die neusten Updates. Das Problem scheint nur bei AirPlay aufzutauchen.
Bei all den Problemen, die ich mit der Anlage habe, verliere ich langsam wirklich die Lust. Diese ständigen Probleme sind in der Preisklasse nicht zu verstehen. Hat jemand eine Idee, was nun das Problem sein kann?

Kommentare

• anbot360
    bearbeitet December 2022

Mir ist noch aufgefallen, dass es oft auftritt, wenn man die Lautstärke am Handy kurze Zeit komplett runter regelt und dann wieder lauter macht.

Hier ein Link zu einem Video mit dem schrecklichen Sound. https://we.tl/t-oOfl34R4OF

• Erneutes Update: Nun kann ich die Rear im WDLA per AirPlay über die Soundbar überhaupt nicht mehr nutzen. Es kommt sofort das Rauschen. Wenn ich die Rear Lautsprecher an der Soundbar deaktiviere, klingt die Soundbar normal.

• @anbot360 schrieb:
    Hallo zusammen,

das nächste Problem mit meiner Klang bar 5+ 2xMr 1 als rear. Es kommt regelmäßig vor, dass die beiden mr1 plötzlich extrem laut sind und stark verzerrte, schrecklich klingende Töne abspielen. Dann hilft nur Kabel ziehen. Alle Geräte haben die neusten Updates. Das Problem scheint nur bei AirPlay aufzutauchen.
    Bei all den Problemen, die ich mit der Anlage habe, verliere ich langsam wirklich die Lust. Diese ständigen Probleme sind in der Preisklasse nicht zu verstehen. Hat jemand eine Idee, was nun das Problem sein kann?

Hello Offer360.0. I have the same as you have, bar5+sub5+klang mr1 and i didnt have this problem. I listen to AirPlay and also on Spotify and the music its good on mr1, didnt get loud or bad tones.

• @AlinD schrieb:

@anbot360 schrieb:
    Hallo zusammen,

Hello Offer360.0. I have the same as you have, bar5+sub5+klang mr1 and i didnt have this problem. I listen to AirPlay and also on Spotify and the music its good on mr1, didnt get loud or bad tones.

I made now a short video with my phone ( i stay next to the 2x mr1)

https://files.fm/u/9uyevqgpc

• One more request:
    I did the pairing and then the klang mr 1 rear speakers (I prepared them left, right back in the settings).
    Now the question is, as you can see in the picture below, the rears are down. I raised their rears up. Do I have to leave them as they are in the picture? you mean down?

You have the photo from your youtube paring.

https://ibb.co/MfzMpht

• Hello AlinD,

if the klang mr1 is to act as a rear speaker, the switch for "Rear" must be set to "small".

• Hallo anbot360,

Musik wir in der Regel als Stereo-Signal wiedergegeben. Wenn man im Surround Modus ist und Rear-Speaker im System hat, muss aus dem Stereo-Signal für die Rear-Kanäle ein virtuelles Signal erzeugt werden. Treten die Störungen über Airplay nur im Sourround-Modus auf oder auch wenn Du auf Stereo stellst?
    Welche Play-Fi-Version ist auf der klang bar5 mr bzw. den klang mr1 installiert? Leider erkennst Du das nur , wenn Du in die Play-FI-App gehst und unter System und Info nachsieht. Es ist die CAP-Version.

• AlinD
    bearbeitet December 2022

@Michael schrieb:
    Hello AlinD,

if the klang mr1 is to act as a rear speaker, the switch for "Rear" must be set to "small".

I understand that, I switch the Rears to Small (before was large)
    But tell me if the next REAR I need stay like its on the photo or to or lift it up (I put the arrow)
    On this moment i have klang mr1 is to act as rear speaker, its on "small" and next where there is REAR i have lift it up. I need to lift town? You have the photos with the 2 opotions.

• Hello AlinD,

the switches must be set to "LARGE" for the "SUB " and to "small" for the "REAR". The rest is set to "OFF" if you do not have another external speaker.

• AlinD
    bearbeitet December 2022

Hello Michael,
    So for each sub, rear and the others external speaker have 3 options: Large, Small, Off.
    I switch now on Sub to Large and for Rear to Small.
    The rest are off.
    One more last request: normal will need to check, from time to time if you will made updates on software on your site for bar5 + speakers mr1/3/5 ?
    Thank you.

• Hello AlinD,

no update for the klang bar5 mr is expected in the foreseeable future. There is no automatic update for the MCU version of the klang bar or klang mr speakers. In this case, you must check yourself whether a new version is available.
    If a new Play-Fi version is available, it is displayed as soon as you open the Play-Fi application and the speakers connected to the network are updated automatically.

• Hello there. I want to ask: for MR1 can be update to remove the Music output power 30W that have it already with more? for example 60W or 120W?
    Consdering to have the same dimensions of the its speaker can fit inside it

Anmelden oder Registrieren, um zu kommentieren.