mr1 als Rear Lautsprecher

sapeco
bearbeitet March 2023 in klang mr 1/3/5

Hallo

Ich betreibe 2 mr1 Lautsprecher zusammen mit der klang bar als Rearlautsprecher.
Leider kann ich die mr 1 ab einer gewissen Lautstärke nicht leiser regeln, bei "0"
sind sie dann stumm.
Das sollte unbedingt behoben werden, ist ja dann doch ordentlich Geld , das investiert wurde!

Gruss Peter

Kommentare

• Dominik
    bearbeitet October 2022

Hallo sapeco,

ab welcher Lautstärke tritt das Problem bei dir ungefähr auf?

Könntest du uns kurz mitteilen, welche Artikelnummer die klang mr1 haben? Diese findest Du auf der Unterseite der Lautsprecher, wenn die Abdeckung abgenommen ist.

Danke und beste Grüße
    Dominik vom Loewe-Team

• @sapeco schrieb:
    Hallo

Ich betreibe 2 mr1 Lautsprecher zusammen mit der klang bar als Rearlautsprecher.
    Leider kann ich die mr 1 ab einer gewissen Lautstärke nicht leiser regeln, bei "0"
    sind sie dann stumm.
    Das sollte unbedingt behoben werden, ist ja dann doch ordentlich Geld , das investiert wurde!

Gruss Peter

@Dominik schrieb:
    Hallo sapeco,

Könntest du uns kurz mitteilen, welche Artikelnummer die klang mr1 haben? Diese findest Du auf der Unterseite der Lautsprecher, wenn die Abdeckung abgenommen ist.

Danke und beste Grüße
    Dominik vom Loewe-Team

Hello,
    my 2 klang mr1 sound different. The left one sounds much louder than the right one with all tv contents. I had to set up "0" and "9" to reduce the difference. I hope is a software problem to be resolve.
    Angelo

• @Dominik schrieb:
    Hallo sapeco,

Danke und beste Grüße
    Dominik vom Loewe-Team

Hallo Dominik

Art.Nr. 60604D10
    ab ca Lautstärke 8

Gruss Peter

• @ANGELO schrieb:
    Hello,
    my 2 klang mr1 sound different. The left one sounds much louder than the right one with all tv contents. I had to set up "0" and "9" to reduce the difference. I hope is a software problem to be resolve.
    Angelo

This issue will be fixed with next software update.

@sapeco schrieb:
    Hallo Dominik

Art.Nr. 60604D10
    ab ca Lautstärke 8

Gruss Peter

Danke für die Rückmeldung. Das Problem wurde bereits an unsere Audio-Abteilung weitergeleitet. Ich melde mich, sobald es hierzu Neuigkeiten gibt.

• @ANGELO There is now new software for the klang mr speakers. It corrects the volume difference between the klang mr1.

The update can be found here:
    https://www.loewe.tv/de/support

• Hello. i update the mr 1 klang for rears i now when i check with Play-Fi App: CAP: 508.2.0.045 MCU: 0.094
    Version on Play-fi 8.2.0.6681 (Play store)
    I check on your site ( https://cdn .loewe.tv/software/klang/klang mr1/) and you have for klang_mr_v2.036.zip

Its ok the update that i made? because i see other numbers.

For the klang bar5 i check it and i have the correct updates v94.

• I have the same issue and did the update with no fix.

• mulleflup
    bearbeitet December 2022

There are two software versions for the mr 1.
    The software of the mr1 is optimized for multiroom via the DTS playfi app. With the Loewe software, the operating system of the mr1 itself.

• So then what i need to do? You mean, to understand correct that update that i made after the download from Loewe site for MR 1 put a system but after when i start the bar the MR 1 will update itself to the correct software? because i can see the version only on Play Fi

• I did the update based on the software provided on the website with the usb stick. How I can check if the update was successful when only seeing the Klang bar in the play-fi app?

• Hello anbot360,

in that case, unfortunately, the only option is to bring the mr speaker directly into the network and control the version via the Play-Fi app. From my point of view, this is really only necessary if there are problems with the mr, otherwise, if it works, nice to know.

• Ok still i didnt have the information requested. I download a version, instaled and i have other version of MR 1 from Play Fi.

• Hello AlinD,

to state the facts a little more clearly.
    The mr 1 speakers have 2 different software versions, 1X the MCU operating software and 1X PLAY-Fi software for the radio module. The MCU can only be updated via USB, SW available on the loewe homepage. Play-Fi only updates itself if the speaker is in the network, the Play-Fi app is opened via the Internet with the mobile phone/tablet and a new version is detected, or you start the update manually. As the mr1/3/5 do not have a display, you can only see the software installed on the speaker via the Play-Fi app.

• Is it 100% sure that the sw update solves the disbalance issue?

• Hello anbot360,
    I´m sure.

• anbot360
    bearbeitet December 2022

It works for me now. I had to do the play-fi update as well as the sw usb update. Not very comfortable, however it worked.

• @Michael schrieb:
    Hello AlinD,

to state the facts a little more clearly.
    The mr 1 speakers have 2 different software versions, 1X the MCU operating software and 1X PLAY-Fi software for the radio module. The MCU can only be updated via USB, SW available on the loewe homepage. Play-Fi only updates itself if the speaker is in the network, the Play-Fi app is opened via the Internet with the mobile phone/tablet and a new version is detected, or you start the update manually. As the mr1/3/5 do not have a display, you can only see the software installed on the speaker via the Play-Fi app.

Hello Michael
    I understand. Thank you.

• Back again. It worked a couple of days, now again complete disbalanace between the two mr1. Any idea? Please get your software right. It really starts annoying.

• Hello anbot360,

is your system still one klang bar 5mr and two klang mr1 as rear speakers? What are you reproducing and what exactly are the "imbalances", what contents?

• @sapeco schrieb:
    Hallo Dominik

Art.Nr. 60604D10
    ab ca Lautstärke 8

Gruss Peter

Danke für die Rückmeldung. Das Problem wurde bereits an unsere Audio-Abteilung weitergeleitet. Ich melde mich, sobald es hierzu Neuigkeiten gibt.

Hallo Dominik
    Da schon eine Weile her, wollte ich mal nachfragen ob eine Lösung in Sicht ist.

Gruss Peter

• Hallo sapeco,

leider gibt es bisher noch nichts neues zu diesem Thema. Sobald es ein fundiertes Feedback gibt, werde ich es hier mitteilen.

Beste Grüße
    Dominik vom Loewe-Team

Anmelden oder Registrieren, um zu kommentieren.