Softwarestand klang bar 5 mr

Wie kann ich den Softwarestand bei der klang bar 5 mr abrufen?

Antworten

• Sophie vom Loewe Team
    bearbeitet April 2022

Hallo Robby, danke für deine Frage an die Loewe Community.

Für die Überprüfung der Software-Version solltest du das Netzkabel an die Soundbar anschließen und im Stand by nacheinander die Tasten auf der Fernbedienung: Bass+, Mute, Treble+ drücken.

• AlinD
    bearbeitet December 2022

Hello. i update the mr 1 klang for rears i now when i check with Play-Fi App: CAP: 508.2.0.045 MCU: 0.094
    Version on Play-fi 8.2.0.6681 (Play store)
    I check on your site (https://cdn.loewe.tv/software/klang/klang mr1/) and you have for klang_mr_v2.036.zip

Its ok the update that i made? because i see other numbers.

For the klang bar5 i check it and i have the correct updates v94.

• Hello AlinD,

the mr speakers and the klang bar5 mr have different software versions. For the mr speakers, MCU V2.036 is the current version. Klang bar5 mr the V0.094. If the mr1s are only paired with the sound bar via WDAL 2.0, you will only see the klang bar5 mr via Play-Fi in the network.

• Well i paired sound bar with the mr1 by on WDAL 2.0 ( The subwoofer its Large put on the back of the soundbar and also i lifted up the rear.
    So all are paired and i can have multimode on. The problem is that after i download the MR1 MCU V2.036 and update it i check it on Play-Fi in About and the MCU its 0.094. So what i need to do?

• Hello AlinD,
    please check the other discussion under:
    "MR1 als Rear Lautsprecher"

Anmelden oder Registrieren, um zu kommentieren.