About bar5+sub5+2 mr 1 speakers for rear

Good day , for my living room that have 16 mp total (4.6m x 3.5m x 2.5m Height) the rears that i want to place on the wall its enought as power?
Also : Where do you think it would be best placed on the wall (left, right): straight with the sofa on its side? or to put them behind the sofa, also on the wall, approx. 30 cm further back (left, right).
And last, for movies i need to have some option and for music other ? im interesting on the best option on what soundbar can give as clarity and quality of sound. Thank you.

https://ibb.co/nc7KJPk
https://ibb.co/PCVvVDB
https://ibb.co/s5rMr3v

Kommentare

• Thank you for your enquiry. Since you have very wide curtains, I would put the speakers on the wall to the side of the sofa. On the wall mount , you can turn the speakers in the direction in which they should radiate. The sound bar has 3 different modes. For music, stereo is the best option, because music is also mixed in stereo. For films in Dolby, the surround mode is recommended in order to also operate the rear channels and to have a room sound. I hope this answer helps you.

• AlinD
    bearbeitet November 2022

Hello. Thanks.
    Can the subwoofer be used anywhere? Or should I go with him around the whole room depending on how much bass there is, to stay in that position? I would like as much as possible not to see the cables and from the given picture, I have a socket on the wall between the armchair and the side of the sofa. And I have one more question: should I talk to the people who sell to make me the current updates for the respective soundbar? Because, from what information I got on the internet, the end customer cannot update the software for the soundbar, only those who sell it

• Hello AlinD,

as a rule, you cannot locate the subwoofer, the position in the room does not matter. You can always change the subwoofer level directly or with the equalizer function of the klang bar5 mr. The latest software for the klangbar5 mr and klang mr speakers is also available for download via our Loewe homepage.
    I hope that the dealer checks the software during the initial installation and updates it if necessary.

• Thank you!

• Hello, if possbile please tell me: if the speakers i will put to the side of the sofa , on the bar5 there is: Rear, Front, Center. Normal i will have the Rear i will lift up, right? I was even thinking of putting them a little further back from the sofa (approx. 20cm) as you saw in the pictures and to have them come towards the middle of the sofa ( https://ibb.co/dP9CTDC )
    And about the Sub on bar5 there is large,small, off. Since i will have the sub5 i will lift up on large or?
    Thank you again for the help.

• LoeFa
    bearbeitet November 2022

It is correct what Daniel told you: you cannot locate the Sub!
    But,nevertheless, it will sound differently depending on the position....sometimes it really can makes a huge different in the sound-quality.

Before you run around in your room with the sub, do it the other way around:
    -place the sub where YOU normally sit ( so for instance at your sofa/seat)
    -YOU walk around in the room and listen at what position in the room you like the sound most ( especially the deep frequencies)
    -then place the sub where you located the best sound .....voila done!

• Thank you.

• Question: how high should the bottom be? I looked for many answers on the internet and it is not clear what is the height at which you should put the rear speakers on the wall. Can you tell me which is the optimal option in relation to my room: the width from the wall to the sofa is 80 cm (on the sides of the sofas), the height from the bottom to my ear is 94 cm, and the total height of the room is 240 cm.
    I'm going to put them on the wall at 110 degrees, but I don't know how high they should be on the wall.

• Hello AlinD,
    the speakers should be mounted at ear level, depending on the listening position.

• @Michael schrieb:
    Hello AlinD,
    the speakers should be mounted at ear level, depending on the listening position.

Hello Michael. So since i will put the speakers on the walls on 110 grades from the sitting, i will be mounted at ear level (thats is 94cm from the wall). I thoght that from the earing will need to will need to add , 30-50cm up (94cm + 40cm for example : 134 cm fron the bottom)

• @AlinD schrieb:

@Michael schrieb:
    Hello AlinD,

Hello Michael. So since i will put the speakers on the walls on 110 grades from the sitting, i will be mounted at ear level (thats is 94cm from the wall). I thoght that from the earing will need to will need to add , 30-50cm up (94cm + 40cm for example : 134 cm fron the bottom)

Normal if they are 2 or 3 mens that are on the same sofa then then 1st hears correctly, but the following people sitting on the couch will block them if they put the rear speakers at ear level. Mabye its ok to have the rear speakers on the ear level if there is only 1 women/men that sit on the couch.

• Hello AlinD,

ultimately, this is only a recommendation from me and all possible scenarios cannot be reproduced. In 5.1 playback, only music and sound effects come out of the rear speakers.

• Hello Michael, i understand. Thank you.

• Good evening, my Loewe klang bar5+sub5+ klang mr1 come on my home. I already setup, pairing. To play Rears i switch up from the back of the soundbar. Also i put multiroom mode on. Please tell me, the volumes need to be the same for everyone? soundbar (center, left/right front channel) and surround left/right (on my klang mr1)? i put max on rears +9 and the volume small (i put also center,fronts from the bar5 at +5). Its normal to be like or i need to modify the volume for all the same: ex all+5 volume.

• AlinD
    bearbeitet November 2022

Photos

• Hello AlinD,

the level for the individual channels does not have to be the same. It always depends on the listening position and the personal feeling. It can also always lead to different levels depending on the original, depending on how the original was mixed. It is best to test with different originals and adjust the levels so that it is best for you personally.

• AlinD
    bearbeitet December 2022

Hello Michael. Ok. Today, i update my rears speakers Mr 1 (left/right). They give me on my mail the zip with the updates; (the soundbard + subwoofer was alread updated before they delivery to me but the klang mr1 was not updated). Im very pleased with the sound. Thank you again.

• AlinD
    bearbeitet December 2022

Btw about the volume of Klang Mr 1: i can only by press with the finger up on the speaker or i can put aswell the volume from the remote next to the moon (the 3 circles) ?

• Hello AlinD,

Sorry for the late reply. You can adjust the volume for each channels individually:
    Press the "surround key" for approx. 2 sec. until e.g. "FL 0" appears.
    Select the individual channels using the forward or rewind key.
    Use +/- to set the desired value/level +/-9 possible.
    You can also use the remote control of the klang bar5 mr to change the volume of the klang mr speakers directly:
    The klang remote for the klang bar5 mr can be changed to control the klang mr speakers:
    “Night mode” + “Play/Pause” button hold at the same time for 3 seconds.
    Change the remote control back to the klang bar5 mr:
    “Night mode” + “Play/Pause” button hold at the same time for 3 seconds.

• AlinD
    bearbeitet December 2022

Hello Michael. Thank you.

• AlinD
    bearbeitet December 2022

Good evening. Since 2 days ago, i check now aswell i started the TV (soundbar will tell me that i have eARC ) and when i enter any channels i dont have audio.
    If i exit the channels and enter on HBO same.
    If with the *remote Loewe i stop it and then i start it the audio works.
    Before, i didnt have this problem (i started the TV and everytime when i enter channels, youtube or w/e i will always have audio. Now i need to stop the soundbar and start it again to have audio). I have the cable HDMI since ~1.5 months so its very new.
    What i need to do?

• @AlinD schrieb:
    Good evening. Since 2 days ago, i check now aswell i started the TV (soundbar will tell me that i have eARC ) and when i enter any channels i dont have audio.
    If i exit the channels and enter on HBO same.
    If with the *remote Loewe i stop it and then i start it the audio works.
    Before, i didnt have this problem (i started the TV and everytime when i enter channels, youtube or w/e i will always have audio. Now i need to stop the soundbar and start it again to have audio). I have the cable HDMI since ~1.5 months so its very new.
    What i need to do?

On the front panel display also will find ARC and not eARC even if both the Tv and Bar5 have eARC and the hdmi cable its 8k . Its normal to have same ARC (or also can have on the display eARC) if you switch on that input source (Aux, BT, HDMI1 etc) ?

• Hello AlinD,

the display of the klang bar always shows only ARC, which is correct. How do you receive HBO? Via an external box and is the box connected directly to the Klang bar or to the TV?

• AlinD
    bearbeitet January 2023

Hello Michael.
    My TV have HBO included in the pack with the channels that i receive. I dont have box. The signal i receive on cable on my home (I payed for extra for HBO Max, Hbo 1, 2, 3 togheter and i receive on the same cable on the same signal).
    The connect its from TV (have eARC) to Soundbar (have eARC) via HDMI eARC.
    I will tell you my settings on my TV now:

Digital Audio Out: Auto
    Advanced settings: DTS DRC On

https://ibb.co/8gYTChS
    https://ibb.co/chRrXp1
    https://ibb.co/LRPNjfL

• Its possibile to tell me what i need do to? Untill today, my soundbar start correcty and after i saw that in some seconds go to mute (i saw it on his display) and i dont have any sound. I need to stop it from remote or from the soundbar and start again and then i will have sound.

• Hello AinD,

please excuse the late reaction, but I had to clarify and discuss a few things with colleagues.
    From a distance, it is difficult to judge why you have no sound via ARC/eARC at HBO. DTS can use the sound bar, we have tested it. In your case, I recommend using the "Pass Through" setting for "Digital Out" to see if you can achieve an improvement. What kind of TV are you using with the Loewe klang bar 5mr?

• AlinD
    bearbeitet January 2023

Hello Michael.
    I have TCL 55C835
    This TCL have everyting: https://www.displayspecifications.com/en/model/3dd82c1a
    Well the problem is that when i start with the TV the soundbar start aswell (have CEC on) and after some secound mute it. Like automatically I need to power off the soundbar (because its on but no sound)and power on the soundbar to have sound.
    Yesterday evening, remove all the settings that i have on TV and set it up again from zero.
    Now, untill now i dont have any problem, i start the TV, audio start and i have sound. I check each settings: HD (channels), 4k movie, Dolby Vision, each have sound when i switch on the TV diff. sources.
    This are the settings i have on this time for audio on TV

https://imgur.com/a/Ubq6mbl

About Play-Fi Application i have version 8.2.0.6881 (Play store)

About Play-Fi Speaker
    I have TP-Link_2DFE_5G(5Ghz),38 its my router
    CAP: 508.2.0.045
    MCU: 0.094
    IP Address: 192.168.0.157
    and ID: 247419

I cant make Home Theater More speaker needed
    (I can play music from my Phone on the Play Fi without any problem. The soundbar start and everyting its ok.)
    I wanted to start again from zero on Play Fi to setup Play Fi device i cant see on Wi Fi the PlayFiDevice1234
    My update for speakers klang mr1 its ok? or i try again with a usb to update the software?
    What i can do?

• well again happened. the soundbar stop audio, i need to close it from remote or from the soundbar and power it again to have audio. After i do that it didnt stop again. I dont understand what is the problem or what i need do to.

• Hello AlinD,

after resetting your TV, everything worked fine with the Klang bar5 mr, didn't it? I can't provide support for another TV brand, but it sounds like a problem with the TV. The software of the klang bar5 mr and Play-FI is up to date. I don't know how I can help you here. At least we know of no such problems in connection with the klang bar5 mr.
    Maybe your dealer has more information if there are problems with TCL TV sets via ARC/eARC, or TCL directly.

• AlinD
    bearbeitet January 2023

Hello Michael. Yes it was fine untill i stop the TV and in some minutes i start it again. When the TV start, soundbar start aswell (have CEC enable) and i have audio sound for about 10 seconds and after the soundbar muted. I need to stop the soundbar(from remote or from the soundbar) and start it again the soundbar and everying its ok. Will not mute again after. But if i stop the TV and after i start it TV again will do that. I do resetted the TV for clean settings on pictures because i recalibrated it.
    As i saw on some infos : (MUTING appears on front panel display of the home theater or sound bar system if there is no audio signal sent from the HDMI® ARC output of the audio system to the TV HDMI ARC input. This is a normal operation.) Its like soundbar automatically mutes itself no matter. But again, if i stop it from remote or from the soundbar with my finger and after power it again with remote or finger will work and will dont have any problem aslong as my TV its on.
    Mabye to try without CEC ? or what you suggest?

Anmelden oder Registrieren, um zu kommentieren.